Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Room 13 Field Trip Forms

December 18 is a Field Trip for Room 13 - we are going curling and the Huntington Hills Community Association.

Room 13 parents - please look for Field Trip forms in the Communication folders - I apologize for them not coming out earlier - there was a mix up when they were printed off. 

Please sign and return forms as soon as possible.
Thanks so much!

I have had three notes or emails about volunteering for the field trip -  thanks so much.
Volunteers will be needed to be at the school at 11:45 and will be back by 2:00pm.
Please let me know if you can volunteer and have not let me know to date.
I will be emailing parents to confirm about volunteering in the next few days once I have all the names.

Just a reminder that all students are required to bring a helmet for this event.
Please see forms for further details.

Thanks for your support!

Ms. A. Betty

A FOND FAREWELL from Room 13

Memories of Room 13 Here are some of our favorite memories from this year: Meeting new friends. Measuring the length of the hall. Whe...