Thursday, June 27, 2019

A FOND FAREWELL from Room 13

Memories of Room 13

Here are some of our favorite memories from this year:

Meeting new friends.
Measuring the length of the hall.
When I met my best friends.
Talking with my friends about school.
Playing on the playground.
Being in class with friends from preschool.
Making my first ever friend.
My favorite thing was Math.
When we went to Bowness park and had so much fun.
Karate was awesome. 
I liked the Hip Hop program.
Playing with people.
When they came and taught us Lacrosse.

Ms. Betty's ultimate memory was waving goodbye to the butterflies with Room 6.
And oh yes, when we sang Happy Birthday to the last butterfly to hatch.  It was beautiful!

A very safe and happy summer to all!
See you in the Fall!

:)

A FOND FAREWELL from Room 13

Memories of Room 13 Here are some of our favorite memories from this year: Meeting new friends. Measuring the length of the hall. Whe...